FAQFrequently Asked Questions 1. How do I get an application form for any of the courses offered at Windfield International College?
All application forms can be obtained from the Admission Office which is located on the 10th Floor Plaza First Nationwide, 161, Jalan Tun H.S.Lee, Kuala Lumpur.
2. Are there any scholarships available at Windfield International College?
Yes. Windfield International College provides scholarships for all programmes offered under the Skim Bantuan 1 Malaysia scholarship and sponsorship programme. This scholarship is subject to terms and conditions as per the discretion of the management of Windfield International College. Details of scholarships available will be updated constantly on the websites.
3. When was Windfield International College established and does it meet all requirements set by the Malaysian authorities?
Windfield International College was established in 2005. Yes, it meets all the requirements as all programmes are approved and recognized by the Malaysian Qualifying Agency (MQA) and the Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia (MOHE).
4. Is it true that only students with the Windfield International College’s Foundation in Science certificate can pursue their studies at Kursk State Medical University, Russia for the Medical Degree?
Yes. ONLY students who have completed the Foundation in Science from Windfield international College will be able to pursue their studies at Kursk State Medical University, Russia for the Medical Degree.
5. Can I apply for a study loan?
Yes. All Malaysian students studying at Windfield International College are elegible to apply for the PTPTN loan and as for International Students, more details on loans can be obtained from the Admission Personnel at the Admission Office.
6. What are the evaluation methods for Winfield International College’s programmes?
Evaluations would be formative and summative. Exams would be conducted end of each semester.
7. Are Windfield International College’s hostels safe?
MOST DEFINITELY. Windfield International College is a fully residential college with round the clock security.
8. Who can I contact for further information?
Students can contact us at 03-20265700 or alternatively students may SMS to 017 396 3548 for further information. Students may drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org